Monday, April 1, 2013

Brussels


Jennifer visited me last week!  She came to spend some time in Paris, and then we also went to Brussels for the weekend to visit Camille.  We drank some delicious Belgian beers and ate a lot of waffles, fries, and chocolate (I ate my 200 gram box in 24 hours).  We also visited the tourist sites and saw the main square, the pissing boy, the squatting girl (I missed her the last time I visited!), and went to the top of the music museum to have hot chocolate and enjoy a nice view of the city. 

Jennifer and I also visited a lot of sites in Paris since it was her first time in France!  We went to the top of the Eiffel tower (which I hadn’t done yet this year), and it was freezing.  We got some good photos though!  We also walked along the Champs Elysees, saw the Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Palais Royal, Notre Dame, etc.  I’m a good tourist guide.  She liked France so much that she decided to stay a bit longer and travel around!  She took a trip on her own to Arcachon, which has the biggest sand dune in Europe, and then we went to Bordeaux and La Rochelle together.  Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment